benefits for your business
WHAT IS PRIVATE EQUITY
Brookstreet is a private equity (PE) investor and partner which works with owners and managers to increase value.
- PE blends the financial expertise of the investors and the operational expertise of dynamic CEOs.
- PE actively supports international growth, professional governance and modern processes.
- PE is a proven model for sustainable business development and scaling of family firms.
- Get support from professional experts and entrepreneurs with international experience.
- Get "two bites of the cherry" (value on the entry and again on the exit of our investment).
- Cash out (years of profits in advance), reduce uncertainty, enhance capital base and strategic decisions.
- Multiply the value of your investment to gain significant scale and realise its potential.
- Preserve heritage succession and firm longevity against competition.
MANAGERS, CONSULTANTS, STAFF
- Equity uplift for managers, with professional remuneration for advisors and a secure base for employees.
- Institutionalise family-businesses using modern, best-in-class business processes.
- Professional governance - vision, mission, strategy, structures and lines of communication.
- Anglo-Saxon partners, systems, suppliers and legal framework which strengthen international trade.
- Support for key developments such as market expansion, joint ventures, restructuring, acquisitions or IPO.
- Gain a clear competitive advantage and superior returns beyond national borders and restrictions.
Brookstreet Equity Partners LLP UK is an EuVECA Manager and Member of the British Private Equity & Venture Capital Association (BVCA). Registered and Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA).
Brookstreet Equity Partners LLP UK is a limited liability partnership, registered in England and Wales.
Registered Number OC413126. Registered Office: 42 Brook Street, Mayfair, London, W1K 5DB, UK.
All other Brookstreet locations, including worldwide offices, or any affiliates, constitute representation offices.
Disclaimer: This website is still under testing. Nothing contained on this website constitutes investment, legal, tax or any other advice. This website does not constitute an offer to sell or a solicitation of an offer to buy any company and no shares may be offered or sold, and no offers to buy shares may be solicited, in any jurisdiction in which, or to any person to which, such an offer, sale or solicitation is unlawful or unauthorized or would require registration. Information maybe inaccurate or in error. Brookstreet, its affiliates, members, or advisors, do not accept any responsibility for damages or liabilities arising from mistrust or misuse of such information.